G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Stars Among us !! Good Job Mike !

+4
77mali
dynchel
1973 454 MONTE
Limey SE
8 posters

G3GM :: Media :: Videos

Go down

Rock Stars Among us !!  Good Job Mike ! Empty Rock Stars Among us !! Good Job Mike !

Post by Limey SE Thu May 23, 2013 3:47 pm

First this is considered Heavy Metal type of music and if that's not your taste you probably wont like this, But I am posting to give Mike Mad Props for following his dream and Never giving up !!!

Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Rock Stars Among us !!  Good Job Mike ! Empty Re: Rock Stars Among us !! Good Job Mike !

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm

he's a BAD A$$ young man. Very Happy

he once told me,that when he makes it big,he would buy me my dream car.What a guy.
Rock Stars Among us !!  Good Job Mike ! Icon_n10

BTW-if you watch the whole video,hes the funny lookin kid on the left with the mo-hawk and the white twanger in his hands. Rolling Eyes .
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Rock Stars Among us !!  Good Job Mike ! Empty Re: Rock Stars Among us !! Good Job Mike !

Post by dynchel Thu May 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Not to heavy for me...I like it <?> Thumbs up
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Thu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Great pic on FB (Sorry, couldn't resist linking) Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151660348519453&set=a.10150760879039453.430433.371256239452&type=1&theater

Rock Stars Among us !!  Good Job Mike ! 47987_10151660348519453_1468093209_n
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 am

Hey! Thanks guys! It means a lot that so many people are checking out the video! Its over 1k views and its only been a day. We are going on a 3 day weekend tour starting tomorrow, hitting Flagstaff, AZ, Farmington, NM, and back down to Mesa, AZ.

We do have a facebook at for anyone that wants to check out some more stuff.Facebook

And yeah, I'm the dude with the mohawk and the big ol' white bass! Keepin it punk rawk. hahaha.

Thanks again!
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by carcass Fri May 24, 2013 3:23 am

The video was good,

I like the verticle punk jumping near the beginnning. Dig your pennywise shirt in the facebook pic.

Pennywise is an old favorite of mine and kind of opened the door for a bunch of similar bands for me. If you like pennywise have you ever listened to The Lillingtons? Their album death by television is quite good.

Rock on!
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks! I havent heard of The Lillingtons, but I'll check them out. I love Nofx, Bad Religion, Social Distortion, stuff like that. Playing metal makes you want to not listen to it so much.. at least in my case. lol. Most of my favorite metal bands are "older", I cant get into much of the new stuff.
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed May 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Old fart checking in here. I played bass guitar in a jazz band. (Gives my age away) While I can't say I like that style of music the musicianship of all the guys was awesome! They all looked very professional and the singer sounded good when singing normal. Again sorry I'm sure my parents probably said the same about the music I listened to in HS.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 pm

The music sounded great. I love heavy metal, but I'm not a fan of the growling vocals either. He sounded great when he was just singing though. He should stay with that, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with making it big...

I like the older metal too. I grew up on Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Van Halen, Dokken and so on...

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carcass Wed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm

heck,
I liked the growling, I thought the singing part was kinda emo.
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down