G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1973 Grand Am

2 posters

Go down

1973 Grand Am Empty 1973 Grand Am

Post by dkinzl1 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Hello All! I have a 1973 Pontiac Grand Am, 455. Cameo White/Ox Blood. 53k miles.

I've had it since 2006 and am getting reconnected with associated websites. I had to find some new ones since the other two I favored have apparently gone by the wayside, the Grand Am Registry and A-Body websites. Anyone else remember them?
dkinzl1
dkinzl1
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

1973 Grand Am Empty Re: 1973 Grand Am

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Yesterday at 8:56 pm

From what I could find the Grand Am Registry fell apart due to the poor health of the person running the site. But that was around the 2010-2012 time frame. Did it disappear around then?
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dkinzl1 Yesterday at 9:05 pm

76Chevelle2Tone wrote:From what I could find the Grand Am Registry fell apart due to the poor health of the person running the site. But that was around the 2010-2012 time frame. Did it disappear around then?

That's too bad. I'm pretty sure that was the website where I found my car and a world of other information about the cars I never knew. I had another 73 GA as my second car in the 80s. It was the only "car" I ever really loved, so I decided to find another. As I recall, they seemed to all be located along the east coast at that time. I've only seen one in Illinois since I sold mine way back when, though I don't go to allot of car shows. The A-Body site was really good as well. Not sure when that one disappeared either.
dkinzl1
dkinzl1
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Well you are in the right place since we are the crazy people whose hearts throb for these often scorned 70s models. I got my own G3 Chevelle almost 35 years ago and I thought I was the only one who liked them for years.
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down