G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys

3 posters

Go down

haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys Empty haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 am

except mines flat black with a white door lol i need to paint it flat black
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys Empty Re: haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys

Post by coreys73chevelle Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 am

same actor of earl is going to be drivin a blue 67 chevelle in some new tv cop series too.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys Empty Re: haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:02 am

haha he was in another movie i seen too i cant remember the name though he had short hair and no mustache
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 am

77malibu77 wrote:except mines flat black with a white door lol i need to paint it flat black

haha my el camino looks exactly like earl hickeys Xowner

coreys73chevelle wrote:same actor of earl is going to be drivin a blue 67 chevelle in some new tv cop series too.

Watched part of it, I didn't like seeing Jason Lee & DJ Qualls starring in a serious cop drama. After about 15 minutes of watching, I decided it seemed too much like every other cop drama but with comedians playing serious roles. Barf

77malibu77 wrote:haha he was in another movie i seen too i cant remember the name though he had short hair and no mustache

Dude's been in several movies, but he started out in Kevin Smith movies. If you don't know who Kevin smith is, think of the "New Jerey Saga" (Jay & Silent Bob movies). Jason played in Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Jersey Girl, Clerks 2. Also non-Smith movies like Vanilla Sky, Almost Famous, Stealing Harvard, voice of Underdog, & most recently the Alvin & the Chipmunks movies. I bet there's more than those too.

Some of the old school guys will remember him as a professional skateboarder back in Tony Hawk's days though. Very Happy
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

now that you say it i looked up jason and i just found out his last name is lee
i actually kinda remember him i used to skateboard, hes on the "girl yeah right" video i think
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm

haha well today i got the door painted back to black and i swapped out the windows to the elky ones and i got the drivers door on the malibu and it fit perfect
got the glass in it and the door panels on i just have to adjust the front fender its off about a half inch on the top, but closes fine
and i picked up the other passengers door today now i have to swap it to my elky and that one to my malibu

on another note, that cutlass i said i saw on my way home i took a picture of it, its definately a 73 cutty its flat black with a"cutty" decal along the top of the windsheild looks nice
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down