G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle"

+5
dragons_lair59
74MonteCarlo
77malibu77
The Dude
Roadcaptain S3
9 posters

Go down

Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle" Empty Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle"

Post by 74Malibu383 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

I got a call the other day from the photographer that shot my car for Popular Hot Rodding. Guess Super Chevy releases a special issue magazine twice a year called "Chevelle". Basically, they take what they feel are the best articles featuring Chevelles or Chevelle tech stuff from other magazines and put it in this issue. Looks like I did something right, because they chose my car/article from PHR. If you've read the PHR article, there's nothing new to read. However, they did put a small photo of my car on the cover, and another 6 page feature inside. (page 68) Needless to say, I'm pretty excited. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have a feature article in one magazine, let alone two.

I couldn't find the article on the shelves, but I was able to order it online. Cost me $10.00, but it was well worth it. Something to show the kids when they get older!

Here's a link to the site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page (2nd one from the bottom) and you'll see a thumbnail of the cover.
http://www.primediabackissues.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PB&Category_Code=SC

Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle" Sc_sum10

P.S. Pretty cool site if you're ever looking for a back issue of a magazine.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle" Empty Re: Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle"

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

Now I'm more jealous and you suck x2 tongue
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle" Empty Re: Super Chevy Special Issue - "Chevelle"

Post by 74Malibu383 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Do what I can. Smile
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Awesome! I knew they always done the "Re-hash" twice a year, but never expected to see a 73-77 in one. Congrats again & I second RC's thoughts. Beer Razz
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 pm

congrats
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Congratulations my friend. Hats off to you! Beer

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I have that issue. I thought it was yours. Too cool. Congrats!
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm

gats and i have the phr issue with your car
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm

congrats man! i have a copy of the issue with your car, and i get the Chevelle mag sometimes lots of 66-67 and 69 and 70s ill definatly look for this one!
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Thanks guys.

Corey/Chevy76Monteman - Have you actually seen the issue on newstands, or do you have to suscribe to Super Chevy to get it?
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

74Malibu383 wrote:Thanks guys.

Corey/Chevy76Monteman - Have you actually seen the issue on newstands, or do you have to suscribe to Super Chevy to get it?

Got mine at Fred Meyer.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm

74Malibu383 wrote:Thanks guys.

fred myer or albertsons
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by lars Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm

I've seen it at Wal-Mart. Actually the one time I went like 4 months ago
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down