G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With great sadness R.I.P. Joe

2 posters

Go down

With great sadness R.I.P. Joe  Empty With great sadness R.I.P. Joe

Post by Limey SE Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:20 pm

Remembering Joe Elmore

We are heartbroken to share that our long-time host and dear friend, Joe Elmore, has passed away after a brave battle with a long-term illness. Joe’s passion for cars and his infectious enthusiasm brought joy to millions of POWERNATION viewers.

From hosting "Horsepower TV" to "MuscleCar," Joe wasn't just a TV host; he was a mentor, a friend, and an amazing host.

Joe was more than just a face on the screen; he was a beloved member of the car community. Always eager to share his knowledge and connect with fellow car lovers, Joe’s spirit and generosity left a lasting impact on everyone he met.
Our thoughts are with Joe’s family, friends, and all who were lucky enough to know him. Joe, thank you for the memories, the lessons, and the passion. You will be dearly missed, but your legacy will live on.

Rest in peace, Joe.

With great sadness R.I.P. Joe  Fb_img25

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

With great sadness R.I.P. Joe  Empty Re: With great sadness R.I.P. Joe

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:06 am

Watched Joe for many years on PowerNation. He was one of the true pioneers of car enthusiasts television. Just had a conversation at the Pate Swap Meet in April with Chuck Hanson about the show he and Joe hosted. This really hits close to home, especially when we get older. Every day is a gift, so I try to treat is a such when I don't get wrapped up in the day to day routine. You will be missed Joe.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Limey SE and jpowen49 like this post

Back to top Go down