G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you kidding me

3 posters

Go down

are you kidding me  Empty are you kidding me

Post by Limey SE Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 pm

open up the ebay to check on my sales and this is the first question W T F

I have intrest in buying this part but at a lesser price. My brother lives near you and could pick it up and save the shipping hassle. Contact me at ***-***-**** and we can work something out if you're interested. Thanks Greg

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

are you kidding me  Empty Re: are you kidding me

Post by Mcarlo77 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Another bottom-fisher...if it's even legitimate at all. Could be a scam. I had a similar inquiry on a Craigslist item. The guy was supposedly overseas on business, but had a contact in my area who could swing by and pick it up. He wanted to pay via a money order. I asked, "why...if someone was going to be here to pick it up he/she could bring cash". Didn't hear anything back. Even if it is legitimate, they guy has some nerve to think you'll just cancel the listing and sell it to him at less than what I'm sure you believe is a fair price. Aside from the fact that it's against e-Bay rules, it denies others who might be (or, could eventually be) watching the auction and possibly bid on it.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Cdub74 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Tell him : I am interested in selling my part to you, for a higher price Very Happy
Cdub74
Cdub74
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down