G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yard sale

2 posters

Go down

yard sale Empty yard sale

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 am

community yard sale was today and i had the car out doing some work and had a $7000 sticker on it haha actually had some people who took my number for it at that price. if you ever have a yard sale start your car with open headers everyone will come to it and say oh so this is the car i heard from on the other block way down the road lol. there seems to be a lot of people around here who know what a 73 is and like 3rd gens, and a few who had them once i was suprised
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

yard sale Empty Re: yard sale

Post by badbiscayne66 Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am

HAHAHA.........Once long ago my mom was having a yard sale but was completely dead...I was going to load my camaro drag car on the trailer but thought I would make a quick run down the block and back.....No problem!!!........Drove QUICK to corner..........Turned around........QUICK back.......Driveway FULL of customers...............SOOOOO here I sit in the road full race ready nowhere to go!!!!!!!............COUNTY SHERRIFF pulls up!!!!!NO NO TICKET!!!!!!........But did ask if it was part of yardsale.. Head Bang lol! GoFast
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down