G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats

4 posters

Go down

Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats Empty Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats

Post by 73 ss wgn Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:16 pm

A few decades ago I stripped a pair of bucket seats/console/shifter/seat belts and steering column out of a Laguna wagon in a junkyard. These are non-swivel, non-folding seats and could not be used in a two door. Anyone know what years these were available? I seem to remember the Laguna was a '77 but that might be wrong. Here are a few pictures of the seats. Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats Img_1710
Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats Img_1712
Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats Img_1711

73 ss wgn
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats Empty Re: Four Door/Wagon Bucket Seats

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:22 pm

This is very interesting. As far as I ever knew, the Laguna wagon was '73 only. Yet, from what I can tell of the seat belts, those are post '73 with shoulder strap retractors. Never have I seen swivel bucket style seats that are stationary...let alone, seats that had ash trays on the backsides.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 73 ss wgn Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:12 pm

This was the only one I've seen. The car was fully optioned and had no body damage it was a crime to have it in a junkyard.

73 ss wgn
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:13 pm

My grandmother had a 1974 Cutlass Salon 4 door with bucket seats and console. They also had the ash tray on the back and were not swivel. I wanted to buy that car from here in the late 1980's when she gave up her drivers license, instead she gave it to a cousin.
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by bucket Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:43 pm

Those are really cool! I absolutely love it when someone finds such obscure parts and has the good sense to save them from the crusher.

bucket
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 73 ss wgn Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:08 am

I found the gauge cluster I pulled from the car and I'd labeled that 1974, so I guess these were from a '74. They definitely were not an option for my '73. I wish they had been. As is, I can't bring myself to install them and modify my '73 SS Wagon from stock.

73 ss wgn
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down