G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOPS

5 posters

Go down

OOPS Empty OOPS

Post by Redsway76 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm

So im driving to work tonight and for once im feeling a lilttle bit happy prolly cause i just got new wheels and tires on the malibu and its running oddly well but the stereo took a crap so its getting removed again. any way back ot the drive. well normally i drive the speed limit but today people in front of me were to slow about 4 cars i think so i manually downshifted( kick down no worky) and floored it got it up to about 75 shifted back to third then looked behind me and noticed a rather large smoke cloud following my car. well i made it to work and opened the hooe to inspectify..... stupid fuel pump gasket maker failure threw oil all down the passenger side under the car and right onto the header hopefully theres enough oil to make it home tonight but hey i got something to do tomorrow now Rolling Eyes
Redsway76
Redsway76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

OOPS Empty Re: OOPS

Post by ant7377 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Instant rustproofing.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 pm

That's not an accident, that's GM's patented "self-cleaning oil system"! All you do is add some oil, and the oil will clean and dispose of itself! No more oil changes! lol!
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganMuscle77 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Between a bad tail shaft seal leaking tranny fluid onto the drive shaft and being flung all over the underside of my car to an air breather spitting oil all over the left bank of my motor... my car will never worry about rust.

MichiganMuscle77
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 pm

I wish that were true...

OOPS SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management