G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET

5 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET Empty Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET

Post by Limey SE Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

http://www.maxchevy.com/features/2010/v_2-suburban-1.html

Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET Lead

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET Empty Re: Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET

Post by IndyG3 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Fantastic. Probably the best thing to role out of Detroit in the last 75 years.
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET Empty Re: Happy Birthday to the Suburban 75 straight years WTG CHEVROLET

Post by novaderrik Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm

it's too bad they are so damn fugly these days... if they'd just tool up the tooling for the 67-72 sheetmetal and put it on the modern chassis, they might be onto something.

novaderrik
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm

I like em! Id buy one but big $$$$ .I bet thats about 55 grand.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm

My uncle bout one new on 08...NOTHING but problems with it! He's had it back to the dealer 15+ times. Even called Lemon Law on it. He had a 95 Suburban before that (under the GMC name).

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 pm

74MonteCarlo wrote:My uncle bout one new on 08...NOTHING but problems with it! He's had it back to the dealer 15+ times. Even called Lemon Law on it. He had a 95 Suburban before that (under the GMC name).

My friend has a 08 Denali his 2nd and he cant say enough good things about it.It really is
true when they say that cars built on different days or in diff plants suffer differently
even in todays quality controled world.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm

My father had a 98 GMC version with about 200,000 miles on it. Ran like a champ even when it was 20,000 miles overdue for an oil change when we got rid of it. Man I miss that thing...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down